Why Choose Our CPA Firm for Business Taxation Assistance?
When it comes to business taxation it is crucial that payroll processing is accurate and timely, financial statements are correct and taxes are done right the first time, every time. Small mistakes can lead to paying more in taxes and large problems down the road. If an accountant is not proactive, you may be missing out on important tax deductions and are not maximizing the profits you keep. Having a Jacksonville CPA provide your business with accounting and tax services will allow you to operate your business at ease, confident it’s fully compliant.
Our Business Services
Financial statement preparation and analysis
– Accountants are best positioned to give a birds-eye view of the financial condition of the entity and can help you become truly profitable. We bring to light for our business owners items such as:
- How is my gross sales and profit this time of year as compared to the same time of last year?
- What are some of the costs that may be reduced, eliminated, or modified?
- Given the current profit trend and forecast, what is my expected tax liability for this year and am I earning enough to meet that demand?
- What features may I utilize with my QuickBooks Online account?
Business tax preparation and compliance
– The business return is the final product of much planning data gathering, sorting, and discussion. Some returns are information, others may be tied into the personal tax filing while a third may have tax implications all its own. There is no need for you to make the decisions on your owner, that is why we have a combined industry experience that will guide you from inception all the way through to the final stages of the business cycle. We have the correct answers for you yet again:
- Should I start up my business as a corporation and LLC, or as a sole-proprietorship and which is best suited for my specific situation?
- My peers all have S corporation status for their business, I have been operating as an LLC for years, is it a good idea to convert?
- What are some of the tax advantages offered to small business owners and how to make the most of the tax deductions available to my specific environment?
- I am considering selling my business and the assets, what are the tax consequences associated with a potential sale?
Payroll tax consulting
– Many questions often arise when it comes to payroll and we are there to help answer them for you:
- How much will it cost to add an employee?
- What financial and tax obligations can I expect to see when starting payroll?
- Will my business need to file payroll in more than one state if I hire out-of-state?
- How do I add fringe benefits?
Sales tax guidance
– Sales tax compliance is quite complicated, ever more so than one may know, and without the right team by the business side, one may stand to lose a lot of hard-earned revenue simply by being unaware of the varying tax laws that govern the states. We will help shelter you through the storm by being there to clarify some of the following questions you certainly have asked yourself:
- Am I charging the correct sales tax rates on all my sales?
- Does my business need to register for sales tax in all the states we sell even if the sales are minor?
- What software can help us stay compliant with the states we have a business presence in?
- Are my services subject to sales taxes and are some of my purchases subject to use taxes?