Personal Taxation Assistance
We specialize in taxation for people
Taxation is complicated and we are here to help the everyday busy individual to navigate the sea of tax laws and regulations.
Our clients typically have real property activities, non-standard investment portfolios, employee stock and deferred compensation, business and self-employment income, trust/estate matters, multi-state exposure, and foreign tax disclosures.
We believe in the importance of establishing an in-person connection with our clients and building rapport.
The best time to contact us for the annual tax preparation services is in the months surrounding the year-end – November through January. Our client list fills up fast, and those wishing to avoid filing an extension are encouraged to reserve their spot early.
Please contact our Jacksonville CPA firm to schedule an appointment today.
Individual tax preparation services start at $500.
Individual meetings, consultations, and research services start at a $250 upfront retainer and are billed by the hour at $250 per hour.
Freyman CPA can prepare and file all of your required tax forms. We prepare federal, state, and local tax returns, including the following forms and reports:
- Individual Income Tax Return (Form 1040)
- Estimated income taxes (Form 1040-ES)
- Amended Individual Income Tax Return (Form 1040X)
- US Gift and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Return (Form 709)
If you are married, we will always perform an analysis to determine whether it is beneficial to file jointly or separately.
Many of our clients file tax returns in multiple states due to different states of residence and work. We can assist with your multi-state exposure by:
- Determining your filing requirements
- Projecting your income taxes in each state
- Preparing tax estimates
- Modeling payroll to determine the optimal withholding for each state
- Preparing tax return
High Net Worth Individuals
We are experienced with the preparation of tax returns for high net worth individuals who may have significant partnership holdings, capital transactions, and foreign investments. We can provide tailored tax strategies to reduce your tax liability.
When you run your own business, there are a number of additional tasks that must be done in order to prepare your taxes. We can assist with all tax-related matters, including:
- Preparing your books, including cleaning up the general ledger
- Reconciling your bank accounts
- Preparing financial statements, including a profit and loss statement and a balance sheet
- Preparing a full schedule C
- Preparing your income tax return
- Providing general consultation related to your business’ tax and financial matters
We specialize in preparing tax returns for both foreign individuals living in the US and US citizens living or working abroad. We can provide guidance on international tax issues and obligations in addition to preparing your tax returns. Some of our international-related preparations include:
- US tax returns for foreign individuals
- US tax returns for US citizens with international business entities
- US tax returns for US citizens working abroad
- Calculation of matrimonial tax implications
- Analysis of living and working abroad
We are well versed in many specialized circumstances that impact our clients’ taxes. We prepare and file specialized forms, reports, and elections including:
- Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets (Form 8938)
- US Individuals Working Abroad (Form 2555)
- Foreign tax credits (Form 1116)
- Section 83(b) elections
- Household employee reporting (Schedule H)