Are 1099 Forms Issued For Goods And Supplies?

Question I’m a staff accountant for an S Corporation. We need to issue 1099 forms to LLCs and contractors. As an S Corporation, do we need to issue a 1099 for goods and supplies? Answer Please note that the 1099-MISC form is generally issued for payment of services provided. However, if the goods and supplies […]