Do Children Need To File FBAR Forms?

Question: My entire family moved from a foreign country to US during 2014. I have two children. They each had foreign accounts exceeding $10,000 during the year. One child left funds in a foreign account. The other child brought all the money to the US, so closed the account in Belgium and opened in the […]