Tax planning is a procedure for reviewing various options for conducting business and personal transactions to reduce tax liability.
Tax planning may result in substantial tax savings.
We will discuss ways to reduce tax liability:
– Income that is subject to taxation
– Making the most deductions and tax credits
– How investing impacts tax planning
– Tax savings through retirement contributions
– Education incentives
– Business and tax planning
– Strategies for the self-employed taxpayers
– Estimated tax